Choose your web hosting plan to get started!
Reliable Unlimited Hosting Plan
- Unlimited Disk Space
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- One Click Installs
- 1 Domains
Take full control of your website
- 1 vCore
- Hard Drive: 25G SSD
- Bandwidth: 2TB* Month
- RAM : 1G
- Control Panel : Optional
Intel® Core™ i7-4770 Quad-Core
- Hard Drive: 2 x 2 TB SATA
- Bandwidth: 30 TB*
- RAM: 32 GB DDR 3
- IP Addresses: 7 IPs
- $49.99 USD Setup Fee
All of our web hosting plans come with cPanel.
All about cPanel
With cPanel you can easily manage every aspect of your web hosting account. From creating custom email addresses all the way to editing your website files. The best thing about cPanel is that it can be accessed easily from any computer with an Internet connection.
cPanel allows you to easily:
- Manage your website files with its browser based file manager (e.g upload, delete, edit files)
- Create/delete email accounts of your choice (@yourdomain.com) and access webmail via your browser
- Install/remove software on your account with the help of Softaculous (Wordpress, Joomla etc)
- Create/manage/delete databases and privileges
- Manage account backups
- View your account statistics (visitors to your website, their country/computer specs etc)
All of our web hosting plans come with Softaculous script installer.
All about Softaculous
Softaculous is a application built into cPanel that allows you to easily install from over 150 free scripts/software. Software includes Wordpress, Joomla, phpBB, Magento, Prestashop and many more. No matter which type of website you're looking to build we provide access to software that'll make it easier to create and manage your website/blog/forum/online store!
Popular Softaculous scripts
- eCommerce - Magento, Presta Shop, WHMCS
- CMS - Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal
- Forum - MyBB, phpBB
The Apache HTTP Server, colloquially called Apache, is the world's most used web server software. Originally based on the NCSA HTTPd server. Apache played a key role in the initial growth of the World Wide Web, quickly overtaking NCSA HTTPd as the dominant HTTP server, and has remained most popular since April 1996. In 2009, it became the first web server software to serve more than 100 million websites!
Why Apache server?
- Popular compression methods on Apache include the external extension module, mod_gzip, implemented to help with reduction of the size (weight) of Web pages served over HTTP. ModSecurity is an open source intrusion detection and prevention engine for Web applications. Apache logs can be analyzed through a Web browser using free scripts, such as AWStats/W3Perl or Visitors.
- It supports password authentication and digital certificate authentication. Because the source code is freely available, anyone can adapt the server for specific needs, and there is a large public library of Apache add-ons.
See why our customer's love us!
My experience with company name has been nothing short of amazing. The level of support provided with my web hosting account has been fantastic. I will recommend company name to all of my friends.
Company name is the most reliable company I have come across for web hosting services. If you're looking for a web hosting account look no further than company name! Sign-up today to see why!
I've been a customer with company name for over 5 years, they never fail to disappoint me and the service has been top notch since I ordered my first web hosting account with company name. Don't hesitate to join!
Why choose Al Baraa Services Group?
The quality of our support is unmatched
We take support one step further by tailoring our replies to suit your knowledge, expectations and personality.
We're passionate about what we do
What sets us apart from the competition is that we're passionate about the products/services we provide and quality of support.
We welcome and act on your feedback
We're always looking to improve every aspect of our business. From more features all the way to more frequent tutorials.
Proven track record
We've gained a reputation as a reliable and honest company in During the past ten years with most of our customers coming from referrals.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution